Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bridge to Bridge - October 5, 2008


What better way to spend a Sunday morning than a 7 mile run along the Embarcadero followed by mimosas and brunch?


Dennis and I joined the Daymon Crew for the beautiful Bridge to Bridge Race in San Francicso. Since I hadn't done any form of excercise since Big K, I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to get through it, but at my leisure pace, I managed to cross the finish line. Dennis handed out Obama Campaign Stickers to fellow runners and I focused on putting one foot in front of the other. We had a great turn out of Daymon associates and friends - Karishma, Hank, Aimee, Chellind, Nancy, Toni, Lonnie, Chelsea, Judd, Dan, Morgan, Ron, Dennis and Me. I should drink mimosas after running more often.
Cheers!

No comments: