Friday, March 13, 2009

Week 18: "I...Wanna Rock & Roll All Night...And Party Everyday!"


It's ironic that our coach would make us sing this song during our progressive speed spin workout because it couldn't be farther from the truth. Most days, I can't wait to put my head to the pillow at night. And if you've read previous entries in my blog, you know that for me "partying" is synonomous with "crash and burn."

Saturday's workout was at Lake Del Valle in Livermore. The Lake was beautiful, but that didn't make up for the fact that it was freezing, a chilly 56 degrees! I was able to try out my new squid lid and my new botties, both are made of neoprene and help keep to insulate some body heat. I love the booties, but I wasn't a fan of the squid lid, probably because I bought a size too small. After an hour swim, we did a change of clothes and hopped on the trainers to start a brick workout.

60 minute progressive speed on the trainer + 30 minute trail run + 60 minute hill climb on the trainer + 30 minute trail run = A brick workout!







Condition: I'm a brick...house...

I'm 25% of the way to my fundraising Goal! Donate Here!

No comments: